Sunday, December 25, 2005

This is How I got introduced to Linux..... (part 2)



I one day saw in IT magazine that Linux for you is giving SUSE Live for free.
I immediately grabbed it.
That magazine said SUSE 9.0 live is great for newbies. And it is true.
All I did was made my system to boot from CD using an option in th BIOS.
Thats it It asked which language I prefer and the linux is running..
The coolest thing with these Live CD's is you can run linux without installing it .
It means just run linux when ever you want it but the disadvantage is Live cd's are slow.
Stay tuned more to come ....

3 comments:

athina said...

hey! athina here. thanks for checking out my blog -- http://www.villagegurl.blogspot.com. anyway, i got my designs from flamingtext.com. you should give it a try and tell me how it turned out. by the way, nice place you got here. keep it up aight?

lavanya said...

This Screenshot looks amazing...got carried away by it...

pavi said...

Why ? There are more beautiful things ....