Monday, July 03, 2006

JNTU Linux User Group Meet Responsiblities

Iam organising a meet for JNTU Linux User Group..I with the help of my friend Sowmya, created a webpage for that.. http://jntulug.co.nr
I now have many responsiblities for the meet.
I have to first gather people ... next plan the events ...
I need to decide a place for the event.
A guy offered me a place at KPHB but its too far ...
Next about the guys from industry ...
The KDE guys have promised to come. They have also promised to give out FREE CD's
WHile a dude called kalyan is demanding a price for attending a free/open source event :((
shreyas is trying his level best to come... I hope he does.

I am pressured up ...
I hope things go fine ...
guys do reply soon

3 comments:

lavanya said...

hey,
Wishing u all the success 4 ur meet..So is this meet open to all..?

pavi said...

Ya ... the meet is finished.
thanks!

Anonymous said...

who is this kalyan guy da?