Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Foss.in Day 1

FOSS.IN Was cool ! really the bangalores chilly temperature lifted my spirits ...

Went talked to gopi garge got our registration thingy done (bulk one for NRCFOSS) .
Attended Debian project days ..
one by sam and the other christian ... both of them made me proud to be a a contributor .
I attended Bug triaging session that was cool feel like reporting some bugs for Debain :)

Had lunch with thejaswi .. had coffee with mehul and swapnil ..

Had a long chat with Kevin ottens from toulouse .. He is working for solid we discussed on various aspects from tolouse to Multi agent systems ... and of course KDE 4 .. I just wuld have been more hapy if aseigo had come !
Annyways annma's introduction helped me :)

Met pradeepto asked about KDE Stall ... and also asked tarique about NRCFOSS stall ..Finally came to Brigade road to do some shopping but ended up Blogging!!!

No comments: