Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bring down IE6


I came across this Bring Down IE6 initiative from my favourite magazine :)

I must say thank you to twitter and especially neenaoffline's twitter page which made me know that such initiative exists .


Most of my blog readers know that IE6 doesn't follow standards,fails ACID tests and is quite an unstable browser which not only breaks down easily but also forces web designers to write some quick fixes and non standard compliant work arounds to make their site to work in IE 6 .

This is quite unhealthy for the websites, web designers and finally the users of the web .

So join us in this Bring Down IE6 initiative by first stop using IE6 , tweeting , blogging and digging about our initiative and finally asking your friends to do the same !

No comments: