Sunday, May 27, 2012

Hell ya I was right !!

Remembering those days two months earlier when I was not sure of my motherboard hence submitted it to repairs with graphic card , I had written a post demise of a machine !

I was very happy to hear that it was all because of a broken graphic card .  That was quite a relief cause I  always believed in my judgment that day while buying the machine .

So MSI K8N Neo 3 still goes on with AMD 3200 + now with an added graphic boost of MSI N210 MD1G/D3 with Nvidia Geoforce 210 chipset and 1GB of internal memory . So its MSI all the way with chipsets from Nvidia both for the motherboard as well as the graphic card .
 Ohh yeah it now has  HDMI and DVI outputs which should give 1080p display with ease :)


It being a pretty old machine with 1.5 GB RAM did play GTA4 without any glitches giving the message that my machine can still rock :D



No comments: